Search Engine Optimization Services
An SEO solution which drives the right kind of traffic to your website is the heart of Illini Marketing Consultant’s inbound strategy.
Using the three elements of SEO:
Illini Marketing Consultants whips your content into shape, increasing inbound links, and building social media influence.
White Hat SEO
- Adhere to Google Webmaster Guidelines for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Take more time to deliver results.
- Lower risk of violating the search algorithms
- Provide lasting & compounding value over time.
Grey Hat SEO
Grey Hat SEO techniques do not specifically violate Google Webmaster Guidelines but can be risky.
- Examples include
- Clickbait (content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click on a link to a particular web page and not deliver value),
- Spun (slightly altered) content,
- Prolific link exchanges, and
- Paying for reviews
Black Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO can get your website to the top of the page quickly and cheaply.
- These shortcuts violate Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- Using these dirty tricks can get your website demoted or banned from search results.
- While you may be tempted to use these techniques, Google updates the ranking algorithm up to 600 times a year so the chances of being caught are very high.
- Once you are ‘blacklisted” by the search engines, the value of Black Hat SEO is unsustainable and will be more expensive to fix than using approved techniques.
On-Page SEO Tools
Increase your organic traffic, drive leads and improve your ranking using on-page SEO optimization.
While no single factor will make or break your page, our search engine ranking process combines to raise your overall score.
Make every page on your site search-engine-friendly using the following tools.
The building blocks of on-page SEO
In terms of SEO:
- the words and phrases that visitors enter into search engines.
- Everything on your page — images, video, copy, etc. —broken down to simple words and phrases.
Content is always king for every website.
- High-quality, relevant, fresh writing (copy), pictures or infographics for your target customers.
- Copy should always be reader-friendly.
- No misspellings or poor grammar. Yes, the search engines downgrade for this.
Page titles, letting customers know what the webpage does
- Relevant title makes it easy to understand for both the search engines and visitors what kind of information the webpage carries.
- Use relevant and best performing keywords to create an attractive and appealing webpage title.
SERP text to let users understand what information the webpage serves.
- 3rd most important thing that Google includes in snippet while displaying SERPs against a search term.
- Create interactive descriptions of the use of potential keywords and CTA.
- Helps your visitors to connect with you easily to avail your services.
HTML mark-ups to make websites more functional and to improve SEO performance.
Some of the most popular SEO Meta Tags include:
- Site verification and many more.
URLs are the address
of your pages.
Well-written, neat, and clean URL(s) rank well and are visible more in search engines against the relevant search terms.
Headings are great to
attract the user’s eyes.
Headings lead your visitors to your products and services. Well structured headings help your visitors decide whether to stay or move on in seconds
A picture is worth 14%
Images are a great way to showcase your products and service as well as create engagement with your readers or visitors.
Use redirects efficiently to forward your visitors to the correct page and increase the SEO score of your website.
Feel the need for speed
An important factor that can affect SEO performance. If not optimized, your website can lose visitors and potential customers. Try to keep your page loading time less than 3 seconds.
Off-Page SEO Practices
Backlinks or incoming links to a webpage are connections to other pages. Search engines like Google rate these links. The better quality links, the better your search ranking.
Off-Page SEO techniques find backlinks with high domain authority or “link juice”. Below is a partial list of high authority backlinks you need pointing to your website.
- Blog submission
- Guest blogging
- Press release
- Doc and PPT submission
- Video submission
- Link building
- Web 2.0 submissions
- Directory submission
- Social bookmarking
- Business listings
- Blog commenting
- Forum marketing
- Image submission
- Article submission
Using a combination of social media, website copy, blogging, graphics, and premium assets like ebooks to attract new customers is an essential aspect of digital marketing today.
Illini Marketing Consultants creates marketing programs:
- Centered on content relevant to your customers
- Designed to attract, convert, and delight.
Illini Marketing Consultants creates Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising campaigns for both search engines and social media.
These campaigns are a way to buy visitors instead of earning visits through organic channels like SEO or content marketing.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising campaigns are a highly effective and measurable solution for growing your business or brand.
From promotional campaigns designed to get prospects to open-click-convert or drip campaigns to keep your business top-of-mind in potential sales leads.
Our email campaigns are the perfect solution to:
- Welcome new customers
- Retain current customers
- Re-engage past customers
- Up-sell products or services
- Win-back lost leads
- Provide outstanding customer service
From boosting your website’s position in organic search to creating brand awareness for your company, professional social media management and marketing is an essential part of your digital marketing strategy.
Illini Marketing Consultants social media solutions;
- Save time
- Evaluate trends
- Deliver valuable content to your customers
A cost-effective and high-performing responsive website will make your company stand apart, attract the right customer, and generate more leads.
Illini Marketing Consultants builds flexible & customized website compatible with:
- Desktop screens
Professional hosting & support is another service provided by Illini Marketing Consultants featuring:
- Server maintenance
- Domain-specific email accounts.
We will also help you create a catchy, memorable, short, and most importantly- relevant domain name for your website.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn for all the latest Digital Marketing News