What does illini Marketing do?
Illini Marketing Consultants is a digital agency helping small business & soloprenuers effectively use the online world to grow their business. Whether you’re new to digital marketing, lack experience marketing your business online, or have limited time and resources, you should consider engaging Illini Marketing Consultants.
Illini Marketing uses the Inbound marketing strategy to help your business grow. Inbound marketing focuses on attracting customers through relevant and helpful content and adding value at every stage in your customer’s buying journey.
Potential customers find you through channels like blogs, search engines, and social media.
Unlike outbound marketing or traditional marketing strategy, inbound marketing does not need to fight for potential customers’ attention.
By creating content designed to address the problems and needs of your ideal customers, you attract qualified prospects and build trust and credibility for your business.
Our inbound process, from strategy development to measurement, creates “touchpoints” which leads your buyers from awareness to consideration to ultimately a purchase decision.
We use our inbound marketing expertise to create a marketing solution which:
your ideal customers.
Whether you are hiring Illini Marketing for a website design or choosing to work with us on your social media management, our process follows the inbound marketing process.
It is rare the first visit to your website, the first receipt of an email, a single social media post or a single piece of content will convince a person to use your product or service. These “touchpoints” all move a customer down the process known as the buyer’s journey.
Illini Marketing Consultants:
- Uses a 6 step approach to build your online strategy
- Creates specific plans for your business
- Generates traffic to your online platforms
- Converts the traffic from visitors to sales
- Measures the effectiveness of the strategy & plans
Develop A Strategy
- Learn about your business
- Look at your current marketing
- Determine your marketing wins
- Identify your solutions for customers
Create A Plan
- Create a positioning statement based on your strategy
- Create a design and project brief
- Build a project outline
Increase traffic through:
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
Convert Traffic to Leads
Create attractive offers & calls to action appealing to buyers on all stages of the Buyer’s Journey
Convert Leads to Sales
- Develop Lead Scores
- Segment leads for targeted messages
- Nurture leads by educating visitors
- Traffic to Leads
- Leads to Customers
- Cost per Lead
- Cost per customer
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn for all the latest Digital Marketing News